We partner with, listen to, and are inspired by our clients.
We work with passion and commitment to serve our clients and improve California’s schools. Our success stems, in part, from the partnership we foster with our clients. We listen. Ask thoughtful questions. And make sure our clients understand what’s happening every step of the way.
- California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) casponline.org
- California Association of School Business Officials (CASBO) casbo.org
- California Association of Science Educators (CASE) cascience.org
- California Association of Suburban School Districts (CALSSD) calssd.org
- California School Library Association (CSLA) csla.net
- California Speech Language Hearing Association (CSHA) csha.org
- Head Start California headstartca.org
Districts and County Offices of Education
- Central Valley Education Coalition
- Chino Valley Unified School District chino.k12.ca.us
- Glendale Unified School District gusd.net
- Long Beach Unified School District lbschools.net
- Marin Joint Legislative Committee marinschools.org/domain/148
- Orange County Department of Education (OCDE) ocde.us
- San Gabriel Valley Education Consortium
- San José Unified School District (San José USD) sjusd.org
Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Exploratorium exploratorium.edu
- Partnership for Children & Youth partnershipforchildren.org
- California Association of Latino Superintendents and Administrators (CALSA) calsa.org
- California Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CATESOL) catesol.org
- Californa School Boards Association csba.org/
- James B. McClatchy Foundation (formerly Central Valley Foundation) jbmcclatchyfoundation.org
As a client, I appreciate that Ball/Frost takes the time to understand not only my goals, but also the context around them, and around me. They are skilled at maneuvering the political landscape, knowing when something is worth a time and energy investment, and when it is not — even if the outcome is getting a bill shelved; the beauty is, that they foresee that outcome and know it is a step in the right direction.
– Kent Kern
Superintendent, San Juan USD
We value every opportunity to advance our clients’ interests and improve the course of public education, as well as peel back the curtain on the Capitol for our clients. Below are two examples that showcase how we go about things and the kind of results we deliver. If they inspire you, let’s connect.